The CT-06 fiber optic cleaver provides high quality cleaving at an economical price. Designed for cleaving single fibers only, this cleaver is best suited for the installation of field installable connectors and mechanical splices. The rugged yet scaled-down design offers cleave quality approaching that of more expensive high precision cleavers. The long-life, 16-position circular blade performs cleaving operation in one single step. A manual scrap will be included in a future version at no additional cost.
Features include CT-06A, CT-06B
- Single fibre cleaver.
- Long blade life – up to 48,000 cleaves.
- Cleave length 5-20mm using fibre plate AD-10.
- Coating diameter 250-900um (2/3mm cord & drop cable with AD-30C.)
- Fibre holder compatible.
- Detachable scrap collector included.
- Download Catalogue: ct-06 EN